[Chtc-users] Research Computing Facilitators out of office this Friday, April 13

Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 10:36:49 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Research Computing Facilitators out of office this Friday, April 13
Greetings CHTC Users,

We're writing to let you know that CHTC's Research Computing Facilitators will be out of the office on Friday, April 13.Â

While we may not respond to support requests via chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx right away, you should definitely get a response by Monday, April 16. We otherwise avoid being out of the office at the same time and apologize if our absence this Friday creates any inconvenience for you.

Thank you,
Your RCFs