[Chtc-users] Some submitted jobs not running in HTC System

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 13:30:25 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Some submitted jobs not running in HTC System
Greetings HTC Users,

We noticed that jobs submitted since mid-afternoon on submit-3 and submit-5 have remained Idle, including DAGMan jobs, and interactive/compiling jobs.

We HAVE determined the reason for this issue, and jobs submitted since ~12pm ARE running and all new submitted jobs should be fine. However, we are still working to fix jobs that were submitted during the issue window (yesterday afternoon until ~12pm today).

Bear with us as we fix the queued jobs, but please let us know if you're seeing jobs still Idle by the end of the day that were submitted during the issue window. You might notice that the queue is "OFF" for a few minutes at a time (during which all "condor_*" commands will not work).

Cheers!
Your CHTC Team