[Chtc-users] office hours update

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 13:20:18 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] office hours update
Greetings! Â

The CHTC research computing facilitators, Lauren and Christina, will be away all of next week (6/15 - 6/19) at a conference for facilitators. There will therefore be no office hours next week. You may also see a delay in response time to email support requests. Â

Office hours will resume the following week (week of 6/22) with the following change:ÂWednesday morning office hours (9:30 - 11:30) will now take place on the second floor of the Discovery building. This change, in addition to our usual Tues/Thurs office hours, means that we will offer office hours three days a week:Â
  • Tuesday, 3 - 4:30 pm
  • Wednesday, 9:30 - 11:30 am
  • Thursday, 3 - 4:30 pm
All office hours will be on the second floor of the Discovery building, at the round table near the main staircase. ÂFor researchers without access to the upper floors of the Discovery building, simply stop by the front desk during the hours listed above and ask the desk worker to call CHTC. We will confirm that you are here for office hours and you will be let upstairs. Â

This information is also available on the CHTC website on our newÂGet HelpÂpage.Â

Cheers,
Your CHTC Team