[Chtc-users] Limited CHTC capacity due to upgrade

Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 17:09:22 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Limited CHTC capacity due to upgrade
Greetings,

Due to an upgrade of the servers in the CHTC's high-throughput compute system, we will have a decreased number of servers available to run jobs over the next 2 to 3 days. Users can expect to see slower rates of job matching and fewer jobs running at once. Once the upgrade completes, rates of job matching should resume to former levels. Â

Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve our computing resources. Â

Best,
Your CHTC Team

--
Christina Koch -ÂResearch Computing Facilitator,Â
University of Wisconsin - Madison, Center for High Throughput Computing