[Chtc-users] 105 years of computing delivered to campus researchers yesterday!

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:47:56 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] 105 years of computing delivered to campus researchers yesterday!
Greetings,

We're writing to share with you the wonderful news that CHTC-supported computing delivered over 900,000 hours (1 century) of computing on November 20, 2014 (yesterday).Â

Researchers have usedÂmore than 25 MILLENNIA of computing to campus researchers in the last 365 days.

See how you've contributed to this record-breaking milestone by examining our Usage Reports.
You can also view 7-, 30-, 90-, and 365-day totals across CHTC computers, other campus HTCondor pools, and the Open Science Grid (OSG).

Thank you for using CHTC computing, and keep up the good work!

Your CHTC Team