[Chtc-users] Limited CHTC staff next week, potential longer response times

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 17:37:17 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Limited CHTC staff next week, potential longer response times
Greetings,

We're writing to let you know that multiple CHTC staff will be out on vacation at various times next week, for the Thanksgiving Holiday (November 24-28). As a result, we may not be able to get to all user support requests (through chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx) as quickly as we normally would.Â

We appreciate your understanding and will do our best to get back to emails as soon as possible, and we'll be back in full force on December 1. Office hours will be open as usual on Wednesday, November 26, from 9:30-11:30am in room 1158 of the Discovery (WID) building.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Your CHTC Team