[Chtc-users] Send us publications impacted by CHTC!

Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:10:42 -0500
From: Lauren Michael <lmichael@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] Send us publications impacted by CHTC!
Greetings CHTC Users,

As we work with the Advanced Computing Infrastructure (ACI), we are wondering if you can help us to demonstrate the value of CHTC to campus researchers in ACI's annual report. If you have any publications you're excited about that were made possible by access the CHTC computing, please send us the references to these publications ASAPÂso that we can include them in ACI's annual report as examples of work impacted. Please also indicate which compute resources (HTC, HPC, or both) were used in each publication, as we are especially excited to announce publications from the HPC Cluster for the first time.

Furthermore, please feel free to share such exciting publication news with us in the future as you have new articles published. We are always interested to learn of the research enabled by CHTC services, and thank you for helping us make a case to our funding entities in order to continue improving our work.Â

As always, we welcome any and all feedback you have. Please don't hesitate to email us about any questions or issues at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Many Thanks,

Lauren Michael
Research Computing Facilitator, CHTC