[Chtc-users] HTCondor Tutorial taping, July 17, 2-4:15pm

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 10:44:52 -0500
From: Lauren Michael <lmichael@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] HTCondor Tutorial taping, July 17, 2-4:15pm
Hi Everyone,

Please continue to let us know how you are doing with CHTC compute resources. We're writing to let you know about the following opportunity:

We'll be presenting and filming basic introductions to HTCondor and DAGMan this Thursday, July 17.ÂSee details below:

HTCondor and DAGMan tutorials
Thursday, July 17 Â
2-4:15pm
314 Pyle Center

There is limited capacity in the room, so please respond ASAP if you would like to be in the audience. We hope to cover information that you may not yet be aware of and to guage audience understandings of these tutorials, which are meant for all users of HTCondor around the world. We really appreciate feedback from users like you!

I hope to see you there,

Lauren Michael