[Chtc-users] CHTC User Support over Holiday Break; Office Hours Cancelled

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 16:50:15 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] CHTC User Support over Holiday Break; Office Hours Cancelled
Greeting CHTC Users,

As we prepare for the holiday break, we would like to notify you of two things:

1. You may notice longer delays in CHTC staff responses to user emails throughÂchtc@xxxxxxxxxxxÂfrom December 22 through January 2, due to staff vacation time. Please continue to useÂchtc@xxxxxxxxxxx, and do not email staff individually, as emailingÂchtc@xxxxxxxxxxxÂwill ensure the quickest response from whomever is available. We appreciate your patience and will get back to you as soon as possible.

2. CHTC Office HoursÂare cancelledÂfor the weeks of Dec. 22 - Dec. 26 and Dec. 29 - Jan. 2, as a result of UW employee holidays.ÂOffice hours will resumeÂin the week of January 5-9, 2015, and we look forward to seeing you next year!

Please continue to let CHTC staff know of any questions you have by emailingÂchtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Holidays!
Your CHTC Team

P.S. Many thanks to users of our HPC Cluster for removing as much data as possible (and all data from /scratch) in preparation for the over-holiday filesystem expansion!! Please continue to remove data ASAP before noon tomorrow, December 19, and to have data in /scratch removed after every job.