[Chtc-users] HPC cluster back online

Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 03:55:06 -0500
From: Neil Van Lysel <van-lyse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] HPC cluster back online
Hello,

The HPC cluster is now back online.

While performing maintenance on the Gluster filesystem some known Gluster bugs were surfaced. We are still looking into what exactly is effected by these bugs, but we do know that they seem to significantly decrease the performance of the filesystem. We encourage you to keep a copy of all important files off-site as the filesystem may become unstable.

If you run into any problems let us know.

Thanks,

Neil Van Lysel
Systems Administrator
Center for High Throughput Computing