[Chtc-users] /home directory full on submit-1.chtc.wisc.edu

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 13:31:49 -0600
From: moate@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] /home directory full on submit-1.chtc.wisc.edu
CHTC Users,

   The volume that backs /home on submit-1.chtc.wisc.edu is full as many
of you have noticed.  We at CHTC are trying to decide on a course of
action that is fair to each of our users.  Until we either free up some
space or add some new, jobs submitted from that host will continue to
fail.  It would be much appreciated if you took the time to both
remove unecessary data from your home directories and relocate valuable
research data to another location.

Thank you as always for your patience,
Aaron Moate
CHTC Infrastructure Team