Re: [Chtc-users] submit-1.chtc.wisc.edu is back UP

Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 12:48:37 -0500
From: Bill Taylor <bt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chtc-users] submit-1.chtc.wisc.edu is back UP
If you are using our chtcjobwrapper and/or our Matlab, R or Python
environments, our proxy servers have been having issues as the location
they were syncing against was offline.

I think by 2pm all of those capabilities should be online
again. If things are not working for freshly submitted jobs after that point
send a ticket to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of your PI and Department.

Thanks
Bill