[Chtc-users] Jobs on submit.chtc.wisc.edu

Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 16:06:03 -0500
From: Bill Taylor <bt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] Jobs on submit.chtc.wisc.edu
We had a situation which has to be explored with our next
stable release being so close. It only currently displays itself
on the primary CHTC submit node. We will bring the Condor
system back up as soon as possible and I will send another
message. Probably not before 6pm.

All of your current jobs on that submit node should restart when
it comes back into service.

This does not replace the scheduled outage tomorrow
for about 2 hours from 1 to 3pm.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Bill Taylor 263-2656 (cell 219-4430)
Center for High Throughput Computing(CHTC)