[Chtc-users] Inviting UW-Madison folks to attend Condor Week tutorials for free

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:25:59 -0500
From: Dan Bradley <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] Inviting UW-Madison folks to attend Condor Week tutorials for free
Like last year, we have an option for local UW-Madison users to attend the first half-day of user tutorials at Condor Week for free. That's Tuesday, April 13th from 9:00 - 12:30.

If you want to attend, you need to register at <http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2010/local-register.html>. Due to space constraints (paid people attending the tutorials), we may need to limit it to 30-40 local attendees. First come, first serve.

Cheers,
Dan Bradley