[Chtc-users] Matlab Upgrade on submit.chtc.wisc.edu

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:11:56 -0500
From: Bill Taylor <bt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] Matlab Upgrade on submit.chtc.wisc.edu
We are upgrading our Matlab from 2009a to 2009b
and you can expect no Matlab available between
1pm today to 5pm today.

Existing workflows and jobs using compiled Matlab
code will be unaffected as we have both the new
and the old run times installed in CHTC.

I will be working to verify the 2009b run time
for use with newly compiled code Wednesday am.
Please email me with any questions you might
have on how this might impact you.

--

Bill Taylor 263-2656 (cell 219-4430)
Center for High Throughput Computing(CHTC)