[AIRG] Fall 2019 Survey!

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 20:35:33 +0000
From: Ronak Mehta <ronakrm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AIRG] Fall 2019 Survey!
Hey everyone,

The survey is here! If enough people respond in the next day or two we may be able to have our first meeting this week, otherwise we'll shoot for Sept. 25th.

My 95% CI estimate on completion time is 2-4 minutes. Please don't spend more than 5, because even though we all love updating posteriors, wouldn't it be great if our priors were just always right?

As always, feel free to reach out for anything else.

-Ronak