[AIRG] Announcing Ronak, spring 2019 wrap-up

Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 14:29:36 +0000
From: Aubrey Barnard <barnard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AIRG] Announcing Ronak, spring 2019 wrap-up
AIRG,

Welcome to fall 2019! I have big news for you all: I have handed
leadership of AIRG over to Ronak Mehta! Expect an announcement from him
soon.

I also want to make a long-overdue thanks to those who presented last
spring [1]:

* Finn Kuusisto
* Sathya Ravi
* Sid Kiblawi
* Matt Bernstein
* Tim Huegerich
* David Merrell
* Ankit Pensia
* Xiaomin Zhang
* Ron Stewart
* Ellie Yang

Thank you all very much! AIRG wouldn't exist without your presentations
and willingness to volunteer.

AIRG also wouldn't exist without coordinators. As Ronak assisted me
occasionally, someone will need to assist him from time to time. Are you
willing to help coordinate AIRG? The duties are pretty light: mainly
just being willing to moderate AIRG meetings in the absence of the lead
coordinator. If you can help out, let him know. It's good leadership
experience! (And it could be part of your individual development plan.)

Aubrey

[1] These presentations and more are in the archive:
https://wiscairg.github.io/archive.html