Re: [AIRG] Practice Talk: Freshly Baked

Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 17:27:40 +0000
From: Aubrey Barnard <barnard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AIRG] Practice Talk: Freshly Baked
Hello, AIRG,

I would like to remind everyone that today Sathya Ravi will be
presenting his research on optimizing deep networks with conditional
gradient descent and on experimental design for sparse linear models.
Because this is a practice job talk, this will be a good chance to see
an overview of some topics that may be new to many of you.

4pm, CS 3310

I hope to see you there!

Aubrey