[AIRG] AIRG CFP

Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 22:07:39 +0000
From: Aubrey Barnard <barnard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AIRG] AIRG CFP
Hello, everybody!

I'm looking for people to present papers or give talks at the artificial
intelligence reading group (AIRG). Anything that is related to AI /
machine learning / computer vision / natural language processing /
bioinformatics / data mining / etc. is fair game, so give a practice
talk, or present your recent paper / poster, or lead a discussion of a
paper you have read, or review a paper from class, or anything. It's up
to you!

I aim for AIRG to be really casual and in the spirit of cooperative
learning, so it's perfectly fine to present a paper that you don't
understand. Indeed, one of the reasons to present is to confront the
material and get the perspectives of your peers on the material. I know
that takes courage, but if you let me know I can help you and manage the
audience for you.

More information and encouragement is on the website:
https://wiscairg.github.io/

I'm looking for people for the following dates, which are all Wednesdays
at 4pm:

* 02/13 (except at 4:30pm)
* 02/20
* 03/13
* 03/27
* 04/03
* 04/10
* 04/17
* 04/24
* 05/01

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will do my best to
help you out.

Happy reading and learning, and I hope to hear from you!

Aubrey