Re: [AIRG] Robust regression via hard thresholding

Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 19:13:07 +0000
From: Aubrey Barnard <barnard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AIRG] Robust regression via hard thresholding
AIRG,

I just noticed that the NIPS and arXiv links are for different papers,
one a predecessor of the other. I apologize for misleading anyone.

1. Robust Regression via Hard Thresholding
NIPS 2015
https://papers.nips.cc/paper/6010-robust-regression-via-hard-thresholding
https://arxiv.org/abs/1506.02428

2. Consistent Robust Regression
NIPS 2017
https://papers.nips.cc/paper/6806-consistent-robust-regression
(I didn't find a version on arXiv.)

It's only the second paper that has the benefits that Xiaomin and I
mentioned, so read the second paper. (But don't worry if you have
already read the first paper as I suggested.)

Aubrey