Re: [AIRG] Model Compression -- Binarized Neural Network

Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 15:54:21 +0000
From: Aubrey Barnard <barnard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AIRG] Model Compression -- Binarized Neural Network
AIRG,

I would like to remind you all that later today Xianda (Bryce) Xu will
be presenting on binarized deep neural networks, which are more
efficient in terms of speed and memory than regular ones while still
performing just as (or more) accurately.

4pm, CS 3310
https://arxiv.org/abs/1602.02830

See you there!

Aubrey