[theory students] Lunch with faculty candidate Nicole Wein, on Feb 21 at noon

Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 17:31:59 +0000
From: YUXIN SUN <yxsun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [theory students] Lunch with faculty candidate Nicole Wein, on Feb 21 at noon

Dear theory students,

We will have faculty candidate Nicole Wein come to Madison for her interview visit on Feb 20-21.

Professor Jelena Diakonikolas is her host and was planning to have her meet theory students over lunch on Feb 21. The lunch will

happen 12-1:15pm in CS 4331 and we will order food (not yet sure what, will ask Gigi for options and I

also need to know how many people will join before ordering).

For your reference, here is Nicole’s full schedule:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uPSspwLy0d2ouk3q58bRR4R0NvpFXz6P/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=107513605870864731346&rtpof=true&sd=true

Please reply to this email to let me know if you can join the lunch. I hope to see many of you there!

Thanks,

Yuxin