[theory students] Fw: Grad students in crypto volunteering?

Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 22:30:10 +0000
From: JIN-YI CAI <jyc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [theory students] Fw: Grad students in crypto volunteering?

Andrei asked me to send this around.

Jin-Yi

From: Andrei Caldararu
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 2:53 PM
To: Eric Bach; JIN-YI CAI
Subject: Grad students in crypto volunteering?

Hello Eric and Jin-Yi,

the message below from Bart Wakker (astronomy department, coach for Science Olympiad at West High) asks for volunteers to coach a bunch of bright high-school kids in cryptography. Do you know anyone in your department (Ph.D. students, postdocs) who would be interested in volunteering? I have worked with some of these kids myself (my middle son is one of them) and they are a lot of fun to work with. They usually win State in Science Olympiad, and go on to do good work at Nationals.

Interested people should contact Bart Wakker directly, at wakker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your help,
Andrei.