[theory students] Theory Lunch presentation sign-ups

Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 22:42:50 -0500
From: Benjamin Miller <bmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [theory students] Theory Lunch presentation sign-ups
Hi all,

I've created a spreadsheet for Theory Lunch talks. It has the current TCS+ schedule (I'm guessing there may also be TCS+ talks Oct 3rd and Nov 28th).

Talks can be short (15-30 minutes) and informal. You can present your own work, somebody else's work, or an open problem you think is interesting.

Please add yourself on any available day:

As we mentioned last week, giving talks here to a very friendly crowd is a good way to get some experience presenting work before you have to present at a conference or for a job. First-year students are definitely encouraged to present something!

Benjamin