Re: [theory students] Fwd: Midwest Theory Day 2018

Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 22:25:08 -0500
From: Benjamin Miller <bmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [theory students] Fwd: Midwest Theory Day 2018
Hi all,

How many people are interested in going next week? The deadline has officially past, but I've emailed to ask if it's too late; I imagine they'll make room.

We would drive down Thursday morning (program starts at noon, so we don't have to leave too early), stay one night, and leave Friday afternoon. Transportation/accommodation will be covered.

Please confirm/let me know if you're interested.Â

Benjamin