Re: [theory students] Lunch with Dakshita at noon

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 10:57:06 -0500
From: Benjamin Miller <bmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [theory students] Lunch with Dakshita at noon
Reminder that this is happening in about an hour. There's still space for one more.

Benjamin

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 10:51 AM, Benjamin Miller <bmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

We have an opportunity to go to lunch tomorrow with Dakshita Khurana, who's giving the faculty candidate talk today. Officially lunch is from 12:15-1:15, but please try to meet us in the lobby before 12:10 so we can keep on schedule. We will go to Steenbock's.

We have space for 5 students. I know Amrita and I are planning to go. Please let me know if you're planning to come.

Benjamin