[theory students] CS 880 for next Spring

Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 18:20:55 +0000
From: JIN-YI CAI <jyc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [theory students] CS 880 for next Spring

 Hi,

I will teach a seminar course CS 880
in the Spring 2018 (next semester).  I welcome all of you to be in that course.

I plan to do the classification theory for counting problems.
Going over the following book (and part of the second volume, currently being written...)

Here is a link to a free copy of the penultimate version of the book, vol 1
on my web page

file:///u/j/y/jyc/public/html/book-volI-w-preface.pdf

Jin-Yi