Re: [theory students] Send-off lunch for Dimitris this Friday

Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 22:04:34 +0000
From: YUXIN SUN <yxsun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [theory students] Send-off lunch for Dimitris this Friday

I'd like to join you this Friday.

Best,

Yuxin

From: Theory-students <theory-students-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Shuchi Chawla <shuchi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 4:56 PM
To: theory-faculty@xxxxxxxxxxx; Theory Students; theory-postdocs@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all,

Dimitris Paparas, who has been a postdoc in my group over the last year, has just accepted a job at Google Bay Area and will be leaving Madison this weekend.

I am taking Dimitris out for send-off lunch this Friday noon-1:30 PM. Please let me know if you are available to join us.

I apologize for the short notice -- everything worked out very quickly with regards to Dimitris accepting the job and deciding on a start date.

Thanks,
Shuchi