Re: [theory students] Have lunch with Dick Lipton?

Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 20:18:36 -0500
From: Andrew Morgan <amorgan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [theory students] Have lunch with Dick Lipton?
Hi all,

It looks like I got put in charge...

So far I hear that Dimitris and Yuxin are interested. Let me know if you are too. I'll be picking him up from his meeting with Paris Koutris at 12, and we'll go to either Steenbock's or University Club. (Let me know if you have a preference.) He needs to be back for a 1:30 meeting with Eric, so University Club is kind of tight.

It'd be great to have more people go, both young and senior alike. If my impression from his blog is anywhere close to right, he's a fairly easy-going guy with lots of interesting things to say, so I don't expect it will be hard or boring conversation.

Drew