[madPL] Second visit by Jacob Laurel

Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 05:15:39 +0000
From: Thomas Reps <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] Second visit by Jacob Laurel

Hi,

Jacob Laurel will be here for a second visit, arriving Monday evening around 5 PM and in the department on Tuesday.  (He will be staying at the Hilton Monona Terrace Hotel.)

Unfortunately, I am unable to meet him Monday evening (a bit of confusion in the planning), so if anyone would like to take him to dinner on Monday, that would be appreciated.

I believe that he has contacted several people with whom he is interested in meeting. I have asked Gigi to set up a sign-up sheet.

Tom