[madPL] 5/8 Final Seminar: Yuhao Zhang

Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 20:39:08 +0000
From: LAUREN MARIE NEUDORF <lneudorf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] 5/8 Final Seminar: Yuhao Zhang
Hello Everyone,

Next Monday will be a our final seminar of the semester! It will feature Yuhao Zhang presenting a preliminary exam dry run! Like usual, it will be in room 3310 at 1:05pm or on zoom.  Hope to see you there!

Additionally, we are going to dinner at Feast next week, Friday 5/12 at 5:30pm, and we would love to see you there! Just let me (if haven't done so already) know if you plan on attending so I can give the restaurant an accurate headcount.

Best,

Lauren Neudorf
Program Manager, MadPL Research Group
University of Wisconsin-Madison