[madPL] 2/13 Seminar & 2/10 Sett get together

Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 18:09:23 +0000
From: LAUREN MARIE NEUDORF <lneudorf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] 2/13 Seminar & 2/10 Sett get together
Hello Everyone!

Next week's seminar, 2/10 1:05pm in room 3310, will feature Keith Johnson! Hope you can attend. I will be sending his talk details later in the week. Please feel free to sign up to present using the google sheets listed below for future talks.

Additionally, we will be hosting a gathering at the Sett this Friday from 3:30pm-5pm, where we will be playing some pool and having some food from upstairs. It's open to anyone in the PL group, so feel free to drop by at any time! Hope to see you all there!

Best,

Lauren Neudorf
Program Manager, MadPL Research Group
University of Wisconsin-Madison