[madPL] 11/14 MadPL Affiliates Event in place of 11/14 Seminar

Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 02:35:49 +0000
From: LAUREN MARIE NEUDORF <lneudorf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] 11/14 MadPL Affiliates Event in place of 11/14 Seminar
Hello Everyone!

In place of next week's seminar, we will be hosting an affiliates meeting via zoom with Meta. It will take place 11/14 (same day as the seminar) from 2pm-4:30pm in room 2310/on zoom.

It will feature a talk from Erik Meijer of Meta (presenting on "Gradient Descent: The Ultâimate Optimizer"), as well as a number of lightning talks from members of the MadPL group! I have attached the schedule and zoom link in the pdf above. There will hopefully be refreshments as well!

Hope to see you there,

Lauren Neudorf
Program Manager, MadPL Research Group
University of Wisconsin-Madison