[madPL] Fw: Students on the market this year? Purdue ECE is hiring!

Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 15:31:54 +0000
From: "LORIS D'ANTONI" <ldantoni@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] Fw: Students on the market this year? Purdue ECE is hiring!
PL positions at Purdue

From: Milind Kulkarni <milind@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2022 10:16 AM
To: Thomas Reps <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>; LORIS D'ANTONI <ldantoni@xxxxxxxx>; Aws Albarghouthi <aws@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Tom, Loris, Aws,

I hope things are going well in Madison!

I’m writing to see if you could circulate Purdue ECE’s job announcement to students in your groups who might be on the market this year.

We have openings for several faculty in software-related areas at all levels. Our search is broad, including but not limited to software engineering, programming languages, software systems, distributed and networked systems, and cybersecurity. We are looking for two tenured/tenure-track faculty as well as one Professor of Practice at all levels.

If you know of specific people who might be interested, please do let me know — I’d love to proactively reach out to them.

Applications will be reviewed as they arrive, starting in October. Interested candidates are advised to apply as early as possible. Potential candidates should feel free to reach out to me with questions.

For more information, and details regarding how to apply, please follow this link:
https://engineering.purdue.edu/ECE/People/ProspectiveFaculty/faculty-openings
[Please follow the links to positions in Software Engineering].

We would also appreciate it if you would forward this message to others in your organization or network who might be interested.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Milind

------
Milind Kulkarni
Professor and Associate Head of Teaching and Learning
Elmore Family School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Purdue University
https://engineering.purdue.edu/~milind