[madPL] Fall Seminar Recordings

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 20:14:19 +0000
From: JOHN CYPHERT <jcyphert@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] Fall Seminar Recordings
Hi Everyone,

We've finished the PL seminar series for this fall, so no more talks for the rest of the calendar year.

In case you missed a talk this fall, you can visit a talk page at https://madpl.cs.wisc.edu/pl-seminar/. For the recordings we have, there will be an embedded youtube video of the recording in the talk page.

FYI, for the fall series we have only recordings from Oct 23 (Cindy Rubio-Gonzalez) onward. We don't have a recording for the first three talks.

Have a nice holiday time!
John