[madPL] Mentoring ugrads

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 18:53:56 -0500
From: "Loris D'Antoni" <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [madPL] Mentoring ugrads
"As many of you might knowÂ@Jelena DiakonikolasÂand I (Shiv) are working on putting together a program to foster undergraduate research for under-represented minorities. The good news is that we have a lot of faculty (including some of you â thanks!) signed up. We also have a diverse group of undergraduates who have applied. However we havenât been able to signup enough graduate student mentors for our program so far.The workload should be minimal: ~1hr or so a week and itâll be a good opportunity for them to get experience mentoring students. Itâll be great if you can forward this request to your students and check if they can sign up atÂhttps://forms.gle/boDVQ1BBt6W2dzeG6Â â Thank you!"