Re: [madPL] Invited talks in my CS703 class

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 10:59:49 -0500
From: "Loris D'Antoni" <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [madPL] Invited talks in my CS703 class
Nadia's second lecture is now!

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 10:43 AM Loris D'Antoni <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Reminder that Nadia's first lecture on type-directed synthesis is today for those who want to join!

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 1:16 PM Loris D'Antoni <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

We have our first invited lecture on Monday!Â

You are all welcome to join using the following link (please do not spread the link too publicly, we have some limits on numbers of participants)

Cheers,
-Loris