Re: [madPL] continuing the seminar

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 13:02:46 -0500
From: Aws Albarghouthi <aws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [madPL] continuing the seminar
Agreed!

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020, 12:57 PM Loris D'Antoni <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think this is a good idea, but I think we should make it an every-other-week event and leave some meeting times for internal activities (students presenting their or interesting works).

I think having more presentations at the seminar from our students is important to have them improve their presentations skills.