[pl-seminar] Impromptu Practice Talk for UIST Conference

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 14:32:18 +0000
From: DAVID PORFIRIO <dporfirio@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] Impromptu Practice Talk for UIST Conference

Hi everyone, I'm writing to schedule an impromptu practice talk with the PL group on Friday, October 18 at 11 am, for those who would be interested. I'll be presenting at the User Interface Software and Technology conference on a paper that I wrote with Aws and Bilge Mutlu. The paper is about using acting/role-playing demonstrations between a human actor and a robot actor as input to an inductive synthesis problem. The synthesis algorithm generalizes the demonstrations to a program that can run on a robot.

I've booked 4310, and I'll bring snacks.

Thank you,

David Porfirio

Graduate Student

Computer Sciences Department