[pl-seminar] PL Seminar

Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 20:01:11 +0000
From: JOHN CYPHERT <jcyphert@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] PL Seminar
Hi all,

Like I said, I'd like to get the PL seminar going in a regular fashion. I'm asking you to do two things:

1) I think that there is a class that some students are enrolled in that runs a little bit into the normal noon Monday meeting time. If there is a significant number of people who can't make the normal time, we can consider moving it to some other noonish time during the week. Here's a doodle poll where you can voice your opinion.

2) Sign-up for a talk. Here is a sign-up sheet, where you can reserve a PL seminar slot.

Thanks,
John