Re: [pl-seminar] Nadia Polikarpova's madPL visit

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 18:11:54 -0500
From: "Loris D'Antoni" <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [pl-seminar] Nadia Polikarpova's madPL visit
Hi everyone,Â

it would be great if 1 or 2 more of you could sign up to go for lunch with Nadia and Harrison. See schedule.

-Loris

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 1:37 PM Loris D'Antoni <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

NadiaÂPolikarpova is visiting us from UCSD on April 15th.
She's doing really amazing work in type-directed program synthesis and she'll give a talk at noon on the 15th (https://cseweb.ucsd.edu/~npolikarpova/).

She'll give a talk 12-1 during the usual pl-seminar slot, but I booked 3310 so we'll look fancier.

Please add yourself to her schedule. I promise it will be worth it!
We have a 10-10.30 slot and the lunch with students. It's totally cool to share a timeslot among 2 students.

Cheers,
-Loris