[pl-seminar] Scheduling a practice talk for UIST 2018

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 14:22:21 +0000
From: DAVID PORFIRIO <dporfirio@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] Scheduling a practice talk for UIST 2018

Hi everyone, I'm writing to schedule a practice talk with the PL group on Monday, October 1 at noon, for those who would be interested. I am a 3rd year graduate student working with Aws and Bilge Mutlu, and will be giving a presentation to the User Interface Software and Technology conference. The paper is about using formal verification to check social norm violations within robot programs.

I've booked 3310, and I'll bring snacks.

Thank you,

David Porfirio

Graduate Student

Computer Sciences Department