Re: [pl-seminar] Midwest Programming Languages Summit 18 in Madison!

Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 16:07:51 -0500
From: "Loris D'Antoni" <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [pl-seminar] Midwest Programming Languages Summit 18 in Madison!
I saw many of you have not signed up yet!

This is a great opportunity to give a talk about your work.

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 11:59 AM Loris D'Antoni <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

This year, the Midwest Programming Languages Summit 18 will be in Madison on October 12!
I will probably need a few student volunteers to help with setup (poster display, registration, logistics etc.)

If you want to/can volunteer pleaseÂget in touch with me.
Below is the call for participation. Of course, you should all sign up to give a talk!

Cheers,
-Loris

------------
Dear Programming Language Enthusiasts!

The time for the next Midwestern Programming Languages Summit is
drawing near. The programming languages group here at the University of Wisconsin-MadisonÂwill be hosting it on

 ÂÂFriday October 12, 2018

Please register to attend, present a poster, or propose a talk (5
or 25 minutes) at the following form:

 Âhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSS499Kd5zqKv6UqsRmGn-JGfXyqIBRJph3ggmYefE2j4obA/viewform

The due dates are:
* Sep. 1: application for student travel support
* Sep. 14: talk submission
* Sep. 21: registration

The web page for this year's event is here:

 ÂÂhttp://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~loris/midwest-pl-summit18/index.html

We will be adding more information to the web page in the near future
with information about logistics such as finding the meeting room, parking,
lodging, etc.

Best regards,
UWisconsinÂmadPL