[pl-seminar] Welcome Weekend "Meet the PL/Security Group"

Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 15:53:16 -0600
From: Alisa Maas <ajmaas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] Welcome Weekend "Meet the PL/Security Group"
Hi all,

As part of welcome weekend, graduate students have an opportunity to meet with prospective students to talk to them informally about what it's like to do research and live here. Consider this a call for any interested PL graduate students to come and talk to the prospective students from 4:15pm-5:00pm tomorrow in CS3331. Also, please forward to any security students that you know; I don't know any, and I don't know if there's a mailing list I could send to.

Thanks, and hope to see some of you tomorrow!

Alisa