[pl-seminar] FW: Google Research Internships 2017

Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 19:17:51 +0000
From: Thomas Reps <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] FW: Google Research Internships 2017

FYI,

From: Gogul Balakrishnan [mailto:bgogul@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 12:30 PM
To: Thomas Reps <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Google Research Internships 2017

Dear Tom,

It was nice meeting you at the department. It is that time of the year again and we are looking for research interns for our team. As you know, our team focusses on static analysis and symbolic execution of programs to detect vulnerabilities. I am including the call for applications below. Can you please forward it to the PL students and ask them to reach out to me if interested?

Best,
Gogul

Research Internships in Program Analysis @ Google

Google has a number of research internship openings in program analysis for 2017.  Possible topics include the following:

  Identification of vulnerabilities in Android apps through static analysis

  Distributed static analysis of large applications

  Dynamic symbolic execution

  Automated test case generation

Internships could start as early as Jan 2017 and as late as Sep 2017, and typically last 14 weeks, but extensions are possible.  Positions are available in Mountain View, CA and New York, NY.

Ideal candidates would have strong research background and solid (C++) programming skills.

Please send CVs and referrals to: bgogul@xxxxxxxxxx