[pl-seminar] Weekly Talks

Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 14:51:34 -0600
From: Alisa Maas <ajmaas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] Weekly Talks
Hi all,

If youâre presenting a talk for pl-seminar this semester, and you want the talk to show up on the cs calendar (including the strivia emails), put together a short abstract and you can post that on the department calendar (https://www.cs.wisc.edu/?q=events). Tom Reps suggested doing this so that others know about the talks that are happening in our area. This will be more efficient than me or someone else collecting abstracts and posting each event on the calendar.

Thanks,

Alisa Maas