Re: [pl-seminar] PL group mini-party - February 27th, 6-11p at Loris's

Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 18:32:51 -0600
From: "Loris D'Antoni" <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [pl-seminar] PL group mini-party - February 27th, 6-11p at Loris's
If you have not received an email with an invitation, please send me your email address.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Loris D'Antoni <loris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HiÂthere,

We'll have a PL group party at my place. I reserved the common area of my apartment for Saturday February 27th 6-11 pm.

I'll provide various types of food, but beverages/dessert/sides contributions are very welcome.

Please RSVP so I know how to prepare (feel free to bring your significant other).

-Loris

PS: if you have not received an email with an invitation, please send me your email address.