Re: [pl-seminar] [Pl-seminar] What's the schedule for tomorrow?

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 15:14:08 -0500
From: Venkatesh Srinivasan <venk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [pl-seminar] [Pl-seminar] What's the schedule for tomorrow?

Tom Ballâs talk was originally scheduled at 3 PM (see below), so Peter and I moved around/cancelled our respective talks. (Iâve scheduled my practice talk on Monday at 3:30 PM.) Only today did we come to know that his talk ends at 3:30 PM.

Because of Tom Râs availability constraints, I have now moved my practice talk for my group from 4:30 PM (after Tom Ballâs previously scheduled talk) to 4 PM.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

The BBC micro:bit and Microsoft Touch Develop [3] Friday, October 23, 2015 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm

1240

Tom Ball

Microsoft

Speaker: Thomas Ball, Research Manager and Principal Researcher