[pl-seminar] Xin Li seminar: Tuesday, 22 Jun, 4:00

Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:28:24 -0500
From: Matt Elder <elder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] Xin Li seminar: Tuesday, 22 Jun, 4:00
PL Seminar:

Xin Li, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology

Stacking-based Context-Sensitive Program Analysis: Precision, Efficiency and Scalability.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010
4:00 PM, 3310 CS

Abstract:

Pushdown systems (PDSs) are known to be natural models of programs with recursive procedures. However, it poses new challenges to precisely and efficiently analyze large-scale programs with object-oriented features by PDSs. In this talk, I will introduce our efforts and preliminary results on designing precise yet scalable context-sensitive static analysis for Java, based on the framework of weighted PDSs.

----

Also, folks, let me know ahead of time if you're giving a talk - practice talk, presentation on your research, whatever it may be - and I'll set things up all proper, put it on the PL Seminar page, add it to the upcoming events announcer, and send it out over this mailing list. (All for the low, low price of one of the cookies I'll eat when you bring 'em!)

-- me