[pl-seminar] GrammaTech looking for new employees

Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:13:31 -0600
From: "Thomas Reps" <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pl-seminar] GrammaTech looking for new employees
FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: everyone-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:everyone-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael McDougall
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:42 AM
To: Everyone
Subject: [Everyone] Looking for new employees

Everyone,

As some of you may know, we are looking to hire some new people. In the
past we have found good people through personal recommendations. If you
know someone who is looking for work and could be a good fit, please
point them to our employment opportunities page at

  http://www.grammatech.com/corporate/employment.html

or send me an email. We are currently looking for
 - Full-time software engineers
 - Summer intern software engineers
 - Software testers
 - Tech writers

(The last two positions are not listed on the employment page yet.)

Thanks,

Michael